Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Questions

Is writing online different than in a notebook?  In what ways?
      Yes I do think writing online is very different and not for just the obvious reasons like spell check and devices like that but i think it has a whole different element. When I am typing I think of everything with more detail and i have more time to think of what I'm typing.


In what ways did you benefit from the experience?
      It has made me think about my books a lot more when i read them because i know i have a blog to do and i think about what I want to write about while I'm reading so it has em pay attention to wayyy more details and just focus a lot more on the book in general. It has also helped me learn about how to write a blog and what makes a blog good and what makes a blog not so good. Overall it has helped me a lot.


Do you think that people are more real online or do we create online personalities that project the best of ourselves? Or something else?
      Oh yes. I think a lot of people online creates a different personality because they feel safer behind a computer screen/smart phone or whatever. The worst to me is someone who bully's people online because they know you can't hurt them through Facebook or whatever social network it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment