Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Response to Grier's post

     I was looking through different posts by my friends and i read griers and it really got my attention. His post was about how he loved series books. I agree 100% some of the things he said why he loved them was because he got so attached to the character and he knew how they felt in every different book in one series. I couldn't agree more because when i read a book i really like to get sucked into it but with a series you don't just get sucked into one but from like 2-10 or however many there are in a series.
     One other thing he said though was that he didn't like the fact that when your character is in a life or death situation you know they cant die cause you know there is a book right after it and he has to be in it.When i read a series i feel like once i read one book in the series i have to finish all the other ones or its like I'm ditching my character i don't know if Grier feels the same way but he probably does considering that's what it basically sounded like in his post. Overall i thought Grier's Blog post was awesome and every one should check it out!
http://bigrobotdog.blogspot.com/2011/12/why-i-love-series-books.html

No comments:

Post a Comment